The right assessment and diagnosis leads to a successful treatment plan
Improved spinal mobility and muscle tone leads to fast pain relief
Personalised Rehabilitation Plan
Regular exercise will uproot the problem to make sure it does not return
Long-Term Wellness Care
You will learn how to release stress to heal your body and mind
Conwy and Llandudno Chiropractor
If you’re looking for a Conwy and Llandudno chiropractor, visit us at Back-Doctor Chiropractic Clinic. We offer treatment for people of all ages with musculoskeletal complaints. Chiropractic care is beneficial to everyone, whether you are suffering from a sudden flare-up or a long-term/chronic problem.
Benefits of Chiropractic Care
Many conditions are caused by poor movement at the spinal joints. We will align your musculoskeletal structure and put it back to its proper alignment using hands-on techniques. The following are some of the benefits of chiropractic care:
- Relief from back pain
- Relief from headaches
- Relief from neck pain
- Relief from joint and muscle pains
- Relief from arthritis
- Recovery from sports and workplace injury
- Improved posture
- Improved performance in sports and activities of daily living
- Improved sleep
- Pain-free, more fluid movement
- Relief from stress
- Happier and healthier life
- Improved overall wellness
The Back Doctor
Chiropractic Clinic Near Conwy and Llandudno
We have different programmes for people of all ages and conditions. This includes the following:
- Sports Injury programme to help professional or amateur athletes recover from injury and improve their performance.
- Arthritis/Chronic Pain programme to help people, usually over 50, to get relief from the pain caused by arthritis and ageing.
- Chiropractic for pregnant mothers to help pregnancy-related back pain and symphysis pubis dysfunction.
- Chiropractic for babies and children to help them get relief from growing pains and to develop good posture.
Our aim is to help our patients get better faster and stay better longer. To achieve this, we do a thorough consultation and physical examination, create a treatment plan, and provide a personalised home exercise programme as a support for your treatment. The exercise programmes depend on your needs and this may include stretching, strengthening, gentle movement and posture work.
Spinal health is important in maintaining overall wellness. Contact Back-Doctor Chiropractic Clinic near Conwy and Llandudno now for more information.
S Sethi, Consultant Paediatrician MBBS, MD, MRCP, FRCPCH, MPH
Our Latest Posts
Movement is life. We were designed to move. When we do not move, we start to die. The same goes […]
Chiropractors can often relieve back pain, but what happens when we can’t? Reframing pain is technique I give my patients […]
People think of stretching muscles as pulling an elastic band. As you put more force on the muscle it stretches […]
A patient asked me today about referred pain travelling up their back from a corn on their foot. This is […]
Back pain has multiple causes including, genetic disposition, repetitive activities, injury, diet, posture, stress, smoking, age, sedentary lifestyle, and arthritis. […]
- Back pain
- Chiropractic Techniques
- Chiropractic Treatment
- Common Spinal Conditions
- Joint and Muscle Pain
- Movement Therapy
- Neck Pain
- Nerve Pain
- Pain relief
- Pelvic pain