Telehealth Consultations During the Corvid 19 Pandemic
We are closing the clinic for at least a few weeks until the Corvid 19 outbreak has subsided because we are concerned that, no matter how stringent our hygiene, if we stay open, we may be responsible for passing the virus on to vulnerable people.
We have set up a telehealth consultation service to offer you our support if you are suffering and unable to get treatment.
If you sign up for a consultation, you will receive a phone call or WhatsApp video call for 30 mins. During the call, if you show signs of serious pathology, we will refer you to the appropriate specialist. Otherwise, we will give you a diagnosis and pain relief advice. We will follow this up with a personalised video exercise programme via our App on your mobile phone or PC. We can follow up with further consultations and progression to your exercise programme if you need it.
Chiropractors are trained to assist with the diagnosis and management of a range of musculo-skeletal conditions including:
- Lower back pain including sciatica
- Neck pain
- Cervicogenic headaches (arising from the neck) and migraine prevention
- Generalised aches and pains
- Joint pains (including hip and knee pain from osteoarthritis)
- Elbow pains and tennis elbow
- Ankle sprain
- Rotator cuff injuries and soft tissue conditions of the shoulder
- Minor sports injuries and tensions
- Muscle spasms/cramp
- Tension and inability to relax
- Plantar fasciitis
Please stay in touch and connect. We would love to hear from you.